- RSS Channel Showcase 6708215
- RSS Channel Showcase 6018479
- RSS Channel Showcase 5775954
- RSS Channel Showcase 5826957
Articles on this Page
- 12/14/14--21:07: _Elizabeth Warren Is...
- 03/03/15--06:32: _FOUND: Hillary’s Lo...
- 11/30/15--14:49: _The State Dept. Red...
- 12/04/15--12:37: _Olivier Knox on Par...
- 01/07/16--04:30: _Why Hillary Clinton...
- 02/11/16--11:18: _Former Obama Intel ...
- 03/15/16--08:23: _Hillary Clinton’s S...
- 04/15/16--03:31: _A Misanthrope’s Gui...
- 04/29/16--13:06: _Hillary Claims She ...
- 05/25/16--09:55: _Read The Full State...
- 07/18/16--04:48: _Former Navy SEAL: H...
- 08/09/16--12:27: _Emails: State Depar...
- 08/29/16--03:46: _The Clinton Foundat...
- 09/09/16--04:40: _Not Even Watergate ...
- 12/02/16--04:38: _Bre Payton: Mitt Ro...
- 12/06/16--04:51: _David Petraeus Shou...
- 01/18/17--04:49: _Rex Tillerson Is Th...
- 01/19/17--04:48: _Rex Tillerson In Hi...
- 04/25/18--03:43: _Yes, Cory Booker, M...
- 03/03/15--06:32: FOUND: Hillary’s Lost E-Mails
- 01/07/16--04:30: Why Hillary Clinton’s Email Shenanigans Matter
- 04/15/16--03:31: A Misanthrope’s Guide To ‘Madam Secretary’
- 07/18/16--04:48: Former Navy SEAL: Hillary Clinton Killed My Friends In Benghazi
- 08/29/16--03:46: The Clinton Foundation Was Designed For Two-Way Bribery
- 12/02/16--04:38: Bre Payton: Mitt Romney And Ted Cruz Are Sucking Up To Donald Trump
Old and busted: Hillary Clinton, the Democratic Party's very own Mitt Romney. New hotness: Elizabeth Warren, the face of modern liberalism. Run, Liz, Run!
Hillary Clinton allegedly used a personal e-mail account to skirt federal document retention requirements. But we've recovered some of those e-mails.
Hillary Clinton isn't the only one who can't name her concrete achievements as Secretary of State. Apparently the State Department can't list them, either.
Obama receives expensive and lavish gifts from foreign leaders that he won't keep.
Any other government employee would be fired and prosecuted for doing what Hillary Clinton has done with her emails.
Obama's former defense intelligence chief said Hillary Clinton should 'step down,' and the State Department is finally acknowledging it's a 'serious matter.'
During MSNBC's Democratic town hall Monday night, Hillary Clinton claimed that "we didn't lose a single person" in Libya while she was Secretary of State.
Fictional Democrats prioritize the lives and interests of American citizens, while real Democrats turn a blind eye to deadly threats and play nice with barbarians.
The Clintons are allegedly paying hundreds of thousands in legal fees for the staffer who helped set up Hillary Clinton's secret, off-books e-mail domain.
A new inspector general report details how Hillary Clinton broke the law by using a private email server. You can read the whole thing here.
'I want her held accountable for what she did.'
A newly released batch of emails reveal Hillary Clinton's top State Department aides did favors for Clinton Foundation bigwigs.
The Clinton Foundation would represent a source of power to the Clintons unlike those enjoyed by any previous American president. This corruption machine should be shut down.
The same weekend the FBI releases a summary of an unrecorded interview with Hillary Clinton, she slips up and contradicts the document when talking with reporters.
'Ted Cruz has made such a fool of himself. . . He's already exposed himself to be a big fat phony, I don't really see a downside in continuing to suck up to Donald Trump at this point.'
His history of lying and coverups does not just disqualify him for Secretary of State—it makes him unfit for any cabinet position in Trump's administration.
Unlike Obama and Kerry’s approach to diplomacy, which starts with what the people on the other side of the table want or will accept, Rex Tillerson starts with what America needs.
Over the course of the lengthy hearing, his testimony painted a coherent picture of what a Rex Tillerson-style American foreign policy might look like.
Sen. Cory Booker cited Secretary of State nominee Mike Pompeo's views on same-sex relationships, saying 'You can't lead the people if you don't love the people.'